Now

Polly

Hia
Sat in the garden my what I call relaxing glass (I have a different glass in the week) filled (well it was before I drank it) with red wine. Looking at Camping and Caravan Club DA THS for Aug and eating garlic bread (I will decide later what I am having for Tea) (no wonder the pounds dont fade away) (our george asked why I had 2 chins the other morning)
so that is waht I am doing now and Tomorrow I will have to sort the grass out and garden.
Next weekend hoping to join a DA (C & CC) locally.
This will be my second weekend at home and I am iching to get away.

Hia
forgot to say I might as well fill my glass up again ;);):D:D:D
cheers

Santé Polly
'Als de wijn is in de man, is niks meer in de kan' (When in the wine is in the (wo)man, nothing left in the can) :eek::D:):D
Maybe (I do have a dirty mind) :
Polly put the bottle on ! :p
Cheers,
Leo

Hia
cut the lawn last night and then had my second glass

This morning had my breaky outside and started a new book so that tells us I didn't move for a few hours.

12.00 my brother-in-law came (he's going to rub down and paint my towbar and bumper) for 3 hours chatting god he can chat i never got a word in.

Just as he went saying he will call in the week to do it my daughter came.
Now it is 4.35 and i have done nothing so i will leave you for a while and go and cut my front lawn and hedge then I will deserve a weekend glass of red

i am n ow cooking tea for my daughter and grandchildren theyve come over from scarborough to see me then iam going to get van sorted for croft next weekend

Just emptied the shed this afternoon to find a light fitting for the van, couldn't find it, so put everything back, now having a beer sat out in the rare sunshine:D
I was good this morning, polished half the van, in the shade, do the rest next time the sun shines, but in the afternoon, this would mean of course, that a beer would be required before lunch, then the job might not get done anyway;) It's all about paceing yourself:cool:

Happy Camping:)

I think your all Pi##heads, do you think its clever, throwing all that alcohol down your necks?
PS, think its time for another can of Cider.
Hope to see some of you at croft, (for more alcohol).
Cheers, Pete.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back