NOt one bugger waved

lady barnet

Well drove back to the smoke from beautiful aldeburgh today - twas piddling it down most of the time so popped back a day early. I must have passed 20 camper vans - and being kind of friendly waved and flashed - and not one bugger responded....

Also discovered this weekend - that as i was away with our two dogs only that i am indeed a great big girls blouse and only felt safe parked up on the road near houses - rather than somewhere dark and peaceful - aldeburgh not being renowned for its rowdiness..

Society of today....

lady barnet said:
Well drove back to the smoke from beautiful aldeburgh today - twas piddling it down most of the time so popped back a day early. I must have passed 20 camper vans - and being kind of friendly waved and flashed - and not one bugger responded....

Also discovered this weekend - that as i was away with our two dogs only that i am indeed a great big girls blouse and only felt safe parked up on the road near houses - rather than somewhere dark and peaceful - aldeburgh not being renowned for its rowdiness..

You wus ;) With two dogs and with you being a Bobby.... Well :D ... Can I ask what dogs they are?

In all seriousness though, whilst I had a snigger at your admission, if a member of Her Maj's police force feels that way in todays society it doesn't bode well for the rest of us!:confused:

old english sheepdog (guts of a mouse) and a westie who thinks hes a rottweiller.

In response to the other didnt you know all us ladies do is knit and talk about fluffy kittens and of course we are all afraid of the dark

lady barnet said:
didnt you know all us ladies do is knit and talk about fluffy kittens and of course we are all afraid of the dark
But being ladies and able to multi-task - unlike us simple menfolk - you can do them all at the same time :D

Graham

dark

no one is afraid of the dark, they are afraid of what is in the dark !

lady barnet said:

we just drove back from wragby in lincolnshire,we had a 3.5 hour drive mostly motorway,we waved to ever single motorhome,big n small we got a wave back from around 60% of them....ah sad isnt it :( must be something to do with the moon???:confused:

Wave

I waved at a small coachbuilt and got a lovely smile and a return wave, as they went by I realised it was one of the new B.T. vans ...now where did I put those glasses?

lady barnet said:
Well drove back to the smoke from beautiful aldeburgh today - twas piddling it down most of the time so popped back a day early. I must have passed 20 camper vans - and being kind of friendly waved and flashed - and not one bugger responded.
Maybe something to do with the weather wait till its a glorious sun shiny day cos that seems to bring the best out in all of us :D well at least i like to think so.;)

Trevor said:
Maybe something to do with the weather wait till its a glorious sun shiny day cos that seems to bring the best out in all of us :D well at least i like to think so.;)
oh yeah a bit of sun and every1s smiling :p ....and waving :rolleyes:

Lady B at Aldeburgh

Just missed you then, we went on Saturday; there was four M/H's on the spit and one Kontiki in the lower carpark - so six with us two as well, just a shame about the weather on Sunday... perhaps it should be called rainday!?!

sammclouis said:
oh yeah a bit of sun and every1s smiling :p ....and waving :rolleyes:
samm when they see your big lip they are going to be killing themselvs laughing and wont be able to wave lol.
please change your avatar its like looking at a monster after seeing the real you.Best Regards. Trevor.:rolleyes:

Trevor said:
samm when they see your big lip they are going to be killing themselvs laughing and wont be able to wave lol.
please change your avatar its like looking at a monster after seeing the real you.Best Regards. Trevor.:rolleyes:
ok ok just for you.....tomorrow will be a new day with a new avatar trev x :rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back