Not motorhomes but.....

"should be able to speak comprehensible and audible English"
Clearly the petitioner does not require correct spelling or grammar as a sign of Englishness.....

sagart said:
"should be able to speak comprehensible and audible English"
Clearly the petitioner does not require correct spelling or grammar as a sign of Englishness.....
shouldn't that be british :)

walkers said:
shouldn't that be british :)

Interesting...asks that you must be a "British" subject to sign the petition, then defines the purpose as "We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Give England back to the English".

So we Scots can sign...........after all, we did supply a king to England..as did Wales....France...Holland...and, of course, Germany.

Sounds fine by me..............as long as all the English go home. The we Welsh can have our country, language and culture back!

mikekillay said:
Sounds fine by me..............as long as all the English go home. The we Welsh can have our country, language and culture back!
we have welsh people in england too do you suggest we send them all home too?

mikekillay said:
this seems to be going down the wrong road thought we were all members of a freindly group i might be reading it wrongly but !!!!!!!!!

Alot of English living in Spain are the same , they live in gettos eat egg n chips speak only English who cant speak any Spanish ,
Just Ignorance

mandrake said:
this seems to be going down the wrong road thought we were all members of a freindly group i might be reading it wrongly but !!!!!!!!!
i agree with you here....we are all human at the end of the day..sammx

Sorry, but I am Scottish and very nationalist (and maybe a bit outspoken), but next to nationalism, I am British and European, and I am with sammclouis on this one: WE ARE ALL HUMAN!!

walkers said:
we have welsh people in england too do you suggest we send them all home too?
sorry if it seemed as if i was being unfriendly i was merely trying to point out the possible effects of the nature of comments made about sending 'the english' all home from wales i see nothing wrong in nationalism but plenty wrong in what if said from the opposite side of the border would be considered racism

group hugs

dont stress walkers,we knew what you were trying to say....in other words it doesnt matter where you are from,there are all walks of life everywhere as long as we are all happy...so lets all be happy together...:D
come on group hug...:p
Monkey%20Hugs.gif
438459537_a8c7dac9db.jpg

nice piccy there sam, not stressing just wanted to clear any misunderstanding up, it is sometimes easy to misread people.

walkers said:
nice piccy there sam, not stressing just wanted to clear any misunderstanding up, it is sometimes easy to misread people.
sweet pics arnt they...sooooo cute i thought!!:D :D
i know what you mean there too about misreading people....believe me!!:D

Not motorhomes but

What difference does it make weather you are English Scottish Welsh or whatever you want to be? We are all the same with our clothes off.And we all are going to die sometime so just enjoy your life and stop moaning:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D

P.S I am a Geordie Yes! Yes! YES!

:D
tick59 said:
What difference does it make weather you are English Scottish Welsh or whatever you want to be? We are all the same with our clothes off.And we all are going to die sometime so just enjoy your life and stop moaning:) :) :) :) :) :D

P.S I am a Geordie Yes! Yes! YES!
whyaye man.....hhee hhee :D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back