Not M/H Talk But..................

72van

What football team do you surport ?

my team is Brighton & Hove Albion :D ...................I know not very glamorus but hey............................

football?????? ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA :D :D :D
each to their own though ;)

watching 22 men kicking a bag of wind about!! Naaaaaaaa.. life is too short

monkeynut said:
watching 22 men kicking a bag of wind about!! Naaaaaaaa.. life is too short
Life seems even shorter if your a brighton fan :(

Used to watch it before they started replacing professionals with paid players.

As "Slim Jim" Baxter said, modern players can trap a ball further than he could pass it :D

Graham

Graham Hadfield said:
Used to watch it before they started replacing professionals with paid players.

As "Slim Jim" Baxter said, modern players can trap a ball further than he could pass it :D

Graham

Brighton have replaced there professionals with donkeys this season :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Football

Not intrested in football any more,grew out of it , when i was a nipper (a long time ago )use to be chelsea.But it seems to be all about money ,and hardly any english players in some teams.Only what i hear now and again at work.

hillwalker said:
my team is ,CELTIC FC, mon the hoops

what more can a say hilly a suppose we all have our crosses to bear. Am a blue nose it's very blue the noo due to the season were hivin.

knoxy said:
what more can a say hilly a suppose we all have our crosses to bear. Am a blue nose it's very blue the noo due to the season were hivin.

i wont hold it against u mate.. hee hee

hillwalker said:
ENJOY UR EGG CUP,, HEE HEE

Rangers were the first club in the world to win more than 50 league titles. Rangers are the most honoured football club in the world having won 107 trophies...! no this year though

knoxy said:
Rangers were the first club in the world to win more than 50 league titles. Rangers are the most honoured football club in the world having won 107 trophies...! no this year though
EUROPEAN CUP..

hillwalker said:
EUROPEAN CUP..

ripped that last quote fae another forum. Next season should be better fur both clubs. Still need tae dae the biz in europe though. Think the SPL should be expanded and not shrunkas there talking aboot. The teams meet too often would make a better league 20 teams.

knoxy said:
ripped that last quote fae another forum. Next season should be better fur both clubs. Still need tae dae the biz in europe though. Think the SPL should be expanded and not shrunkas there talking aboot. The teams meet too often would make a better league 20 teams.
WEED BE BETTER AF PLAYIN IN THE PREMIER SHIP, MORE MONEY AND U WOULD GET BETTER, PLAYERS WOULD WANT TO SIGN

hillwalker said:
WEED BE BETTER AF PLAYIN IN THE PREMIER SHIP, MORE MONEY AND U WOULD GET BETTER, PLAYERS WOULD WANT TO SIGN
there's mare money in the english first division than our premier. what is it 40 million when you get relegated disnae add up.

knoxy said:
there's mare money in the english first division than our premier. what is it 40 million when you get relegated disnae add up.
AYE AND THE OLDFIRM COULD FULL THERE STANDS 2 OR 3 TIMES OVER EASY. THAT'S WHAT THERE FEERT I'

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back