Nissan Vanette Conversion For Sale

creasey

4668626749_307c6c3a2e_b.jpg

4517814176_5d2095c926.jpg

4517818042_99bab56338.jpg

4517182401_578f4e7cc6.jpg

Hi,

Hard decision but im putting my Van up for sale. Im looking to start my next conversion so it got to go. Its been fully insulated, boarded, carpeted, pull out double bed with fitted foam, fold down table and cooking area, 2 storage compartments and large food storage. 90000 Miles 11 months MOT, 5 months Tax. 1999 model, 2.3 diesel, lwb, Red.

Ive done loads of trips in it, recently to SW france. Worked perfectly, did 2000 miles no problems. Some of the photos are before the van was finished. Any interest pm me or reply.

Van is based in Milton Keynes.

Looking for £1500 ONO

Cheers

Last edited:
Aww thats sad ur selling, been viewing ur posts with interest as we have our own nissan vanette cargo just like urs, we're heading off this summer for as long as we can working and living off our rather limited savings...look forward to ur pics from france :eek:)

:eek: dis is defitzi i'm abroad in calais heading up belge coast to vlissigen. Can u ring me asap i'm travelling with my oldi hymer and and wee yachjie. My travelling number is 07517455401 a U will almost certainly will weeks......few a Belge have sold withing the hour.talk asap. i'll fon u back pronto if u call. no joking mate...
I know exactly what i want and have been looking for for most of this having followed the site so I feel I know you well enough which is asgood as any handshake .

Hi,

Hard decision but im putting my Van up for sale. Im looking to start my next conversion so it got to go. Its been fully insulated, boarded, carpeted, pull out double bed with fitted foam, fold down table and cooking area. 90000 Miles 11 months MOT, 5 months Tax. 1999 model, 2.3 diesel, lwb, Red.

Ive done loads of trips in it, recently to SW france. Worked perfectly, did 2000 miles no problems. Will put photos up soon. Any interest pm me or reply.

Looking for £1500 ONO

Cheers

Hi,

Thats sweet you got the same van, hows the conversion going? your plan sounds great where you heading?
Ive definitely caught the conversion bug!

Heres a link to my Flickr set of the trip.

France Van Trip - a set on Flickr

Hi defitzi,

I tried the number but couldnt get through. Are you saying you would like to buy my van? or that you know someone who does? do you have an email i can contact you on?

cheers, have a good trip

Hi there,
I am interested in the van. Have you got any contact details? Also how to you insure it as I am 19 and the cheapest qoute i have with it classed as a van is £3000. Do you insure it as a motorhome and who with? What engine is it, and what mpg does it get? And cruising speed? Sorry for the questions am looking for my first van!
Kind Regards
Sam

Hi there,
I am interested in the van. Have you got any contact details? Also how to you insure it as I am 19 and the cheapest qoute i have with it classed as a van is £3000. Do you insure it as a motorhome and who with? What engine is it, and what mpg does it get? And cruising speed? Sorry for the questions am looking for my first van!
Kind Regards
Sam
Send the V5 to DVLA with photos showing washing, cooking and sleeping area, and ask fr it to be changed to motorhome, you can google the criteria to be certain you will meet it.
Dont forget you will have just as muh fun it that £1500 van as some people have in a £30K one.
I know we had a fantastic time in my £100 caravan LOL
Insurance if its not your daily driver try Pete Best Insurance, Carol Nash or Adrien Flux.

Hi Sam,

Ye sure you can call me anytime on 07702185878. It is registered as a van but as winchman has kindly said, you can get it changed very easy. I actually got the van when i was 19 and insurance was only £64 a month through autonet.
The van cruises at 65-70 easy. I get around 35-40 mpg, i can do north devon and back (420 miles) on £60. The engine is a 2.3 non turbo.

Heres some more photos-

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4021/4675470612_dc7534d387.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1300/4668716361_bebb05e560.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4669285350_e25a2bfd5d.jpg

Cheers

Now I like it, the thing to remember is you dont get much in the Motor home / Camper van world for £1500.
I paid £1300 for my Ducato these are about the cheapest campers around, but its a bit rusty, the gear shift has had it and it needs a few other bits, but I can fix all of this my self, so its a good buy for me on a small budget.
The insurance is key, check the criteria for registering it as a motor home, then if you can make it meet that then tell the insurance its registered as a van but it will be re registered as a motor home as its been converted.
Creasey you have missed a trick here as you should have done this first as its easier to sell, but its only a stamp, few snaps and a letter to do it.
So what you building next????
I love the trip photos, would you mind if I post a link to them on the Bedford CF owners site under the other campers section?

Thanks for the advice, i never got round to it but ill make sure i do it on my next van. Ive been looking at fiat ducato/peugeot boxers etc as i like the idea of a permanent bed across the width of the van. I cant wait for my next conversion!

Ye sure feel free!

Heres better photos of the van inside-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46098659@N05/sets/72157624230058862/

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm quite interested in the van, is it still for sale?

Thanks
Kat

Hi,

The van has gone, sold it to a really nice guy who is gonna take it around europe with his girlfriend. Picking up my new van tonight :) cant wait to start the next conversion. Ill the progress on here! cheers

4668626749_307c6c3a2e_b.jpg

4517814176_5d2095c926.jpg

4517818042_99bab56338.jpg

4517182401_578f4e7cc6.jpg

Hi,

Hard decision but im putting my Van up for sale. Im looking to start my next conversion so it got to go. Its been fully insulated, boarded, carpeted, pull out double bed with fitted foam, fold down table and cooking area, 2 storage compartments and large food storage. 90000 Miles 11 months MOT, 5 months Tax. 1999 model, 2.3 diesel, lwb, Red.

Ive done loads of trips in it, recently to SW france. Worked perfectly, did 2000 miles no problems. Some of the photos are before the van was finished. Any interest pm me or reply.

Looking for £1500 ONO

Cheers

hi,saw your van and am interested,is it still for sale,laurie.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back