NFOL - Pickering August 2008

Telstar

Free Member
Anybody going to this at the end of the month besides me? Mine will be the van that is not decorated in any way, shape or form.

Jon

Nfol

Well what an eye opener, 2600 caravans and motorhomes. Many of them with flags and nearly as many with lights/decorations. Didn't manage to see Rick, but found his van. Apolgies for the photos but they were taken on phone camera. Can you tell which was Ricks van?

IMAGE_010.jpg

The night version of the real thing.

IMAGE_030.jpg

There was a caravan with a rear rack!

IMAGE_009.jpg

other night photos

IMAGE_026.jpg

IMAGE_028.jpg

Oh no, even more

Anyone know the man in the pink!

IMAGE_018.jpg

12 days of christmas

IMAGE_019.jpg

IMAGE_020.jpg

Pipers piping

IMAGE_021.jpg

IMAGE_022.jpg

IMAGE_023.jpg

Cyberman at Christmas????

IMAGE_024.jpg

Anyone got a tree big enough?

IMAGE_025.jpg

Memories!!!

Good Photos. Used to go ever year and really enjoyed it but not been for a while. Photos bring back some great memories - Thanks

Can't believe it Jon, I was on the opposite side of the path when you took those shots, I must have been just out of your shots. I was looking out for you and you were right opposite:eek::mad::(

Rick

Were you in disguise? I kept looking out for you. We managed to avoid spending too much, just got a flag pole. Now need a suitable flag! I'll work on that one.

Jon

Were you in disguise? I kept looking out for you. We managed to avoid spending too much, just got a flag pole. Now need a suitable flag! I'll work on that one.

Jon

Thats just what I was thinking:rolleyes::D, could that be Rick in the santa claus outfit:eek: with the big"S" banner:eek::D

Rick

Knowing Rick has been seen in a hat and assuming that he was wearing it in the sun, it that you in the background of the photo of the house with the raindeer on the roof?

No....... I was with me dad, David Bellamy discussing funghi:confused::(;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back