Newbie bigkjd

bigkjd

Hi everybody, I'm a computer novice (so get ready cock-ups) if I have a problem with the computer I just push all the buttons and give it a good bang, if this fails I scream "Judy this things broken". (Judy's my long suffering wife).

I have just taken early retirement, we have been motorhoming for many years. We own an Autosleeper Duetto and two of our favourite spots for wild camping are North Cornwall and the Scottish Islands.

My hobbies are all year round surfing, I am an old style hippie longboarder (don't understand multi-finned boards). Motorcyling for the past 40 years as a means of transport not just for fun. I last owned a car in 1975 (luckily my wife likes cars and motorbikes). I own a Norton Dommi 99 a Kawasaki and a Suzuki. As I am now retired I hope to get to more road races. Been to the TT many times hope to take in some Irish Road Racing - North West and Ulcester Grand Prix.

We also have extremely loving but disobedient Standard Schnauzer called Phoebe.

Hope to be a useful and active member of this forum.

Bye Bigkjd

welcome

welcome to the site.

We found Northern Island good the other year for wilding. They have aires over there which would be good for the road racing you want to see.

Jon

Hi Bigkjd, welcome aboard and enjoy all the site has to offer! :p :rolleyes: :p Which, surprisingly, is quite a lot of useful information! :D There are also a lot of bikers on the site! :cool: :cool: :cool:JIM!!

Hi everybody, I'm a computer novice (so get ready cock-ups) if I have a problem with the computer I just push all the buttons and give it a good bang, if this fails I scream "Judy this things broken". (Judy's my long suffering wife).

I have just taken early retirement, we have been motorhoming for many years. We own an Autosleeper Duetto and two of our favourite spots for wild camping are North Cornwall and the Scottish Islands.

My hobbies are all year round surfing, I am an old style hippie longboarder (don't understand multi-finned boards). Motorcyling for the past 40 years as a means of transport not just for fun. I last owned a car in 1975 (luckily my wife likes cars and motorbikes). I own a Norton Dommi 99 a Kawasaki and a Suzuki. As I am now retired I hope to get to more road races. Been to the TT many times hope to take in some Irish Road Racing - North West and Ulcester Grand Prix.

We also have extremely loving but disobedient Standard Schnauzer called Phoebe.

Hope to be a useful and active member of this forum.

Bye Bigkjd

You haven't bumped into a rider called Malcom McGarrity at the meets have you?:confused:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back