New tyres

sinner

Guys I need (soon) 2 new front, but heading away on a walkabout ;-) what’s the best place to buy new, France, Spain Luxembourg, Germany or am I better just getting them here ?

Many thanks :)

What about your mate the mobile tyre fitter Alan, he did mine here before covid.

As for the other countries, I’m not qualified to answer, but me personally, I’d rather leave uk knowing all is good.

If you look at the price of tyres (part worn or new) on EBay some of the best prices are in Germany even with costly carriage costs.

When do you need them and what size im taking off 4 x michelin Agilis 225/75 r 16 cp campings in october only done 18000 miles

What about your mate the mobile tyre fitter Alan, he did mine here before covid.

As for the other countries, I’m not qualified to answer, but me personally, I’d rather leave uk knowing all is good.
Yeah he’s ok but I don’t want to change them here as I still got about 1500 mile left

Actually that could be a shout, could just get them down in Kent from Costco
Cheers laird
That’ll be the Dartford Branch, Alan. You will have to make sure they have them in stock, when I got mine done with them a while back , they had to order them in and, incidentally, new tyres are fitted to the rear when using Costco

That’ll be the Dartford Branch, Alan. You will have to make sure they have them in stock, when I got mine done with them a while back , they had to order them in and, incidentally, new tyres are fitted to the rear when using Costco
That’s actually what I want anyways mate ;-)
Yeah that’s where I stop for fuel….

I used to do European courier work so went through plenty of tyres, I looked at getting tyres from France, Italy,Belgium,Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Spain and probably other countries in Europe, and didn’t find anywhere that was much cheaper than I could find in the UK.
Also a lot of places needed a weeks notice to order them in, plus payment up front before they would order them.

I used to do European courier work so went through plenty of tyres, I looked at getting tyres from France, Italy,Belgium,Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Spain and probably other countries in Europe, and didn’t find anywhere that was much cheaper than I could find in the UK.
Also a lot of places needed a weeks notice to order them in, plus payment up front before they would order them.
Thanks for that ;-) I will order from Costco me thinks

asda.jpg

Even Costco couldn't beat them for Michelins

Regards,
Del

When do you need them and what size im taking off 4 x michelin Agilis 225/75 r 16 cp campings in october only done 18000 miles
Hi there, I may be interested in your tyres if you want to sell them. Why are you changing them out of interest?

Back