new sticker

wildcamping1.jpg

i have been reading your posts and i got some great ideas from you all and i came up with this,hope you like it sam x :)

possibly it is,i got it from yahoo i searched for camper clipart ha ha :D still it took 4 hours ha ha

Like green

sammclouis said:
wildcamping1.jpg

i have been reading your posts and i got some great ideas from you all and i came up with this,hope you like it sam x :)
Like green & looks pretty good, but don't know about the "Are You" bit:confused:

any more suggestions welcome,its a good bit of fun designing the sticker :D i hope we do decide on having 1,it would be something instantly in common with another wildcamper displaying it,a great ice breaker sam x :D

Yes to that

sammclouis said:
any more suggestions welcome,its a good bit of fun designing the sticker :D i hope we do decide on having 1,it would be something instantly in common with another wildcamper displaying it,a great ice breaker sam x :D
Sam, I could not agree more,:cool: however I don't like the ice! :mad: maybe my polar bear cousins would!;)

ok ok mr bear it would be a great nut cracker then ha :D ha :D ha :D oh how i amuse myself x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back