New Member from east Sussex, new to campervaning

knollgardener1

Hi All. Just joined yesterday. Been used to camping, tenting and caravaning in the past, but now proud owner of my first ever miniature campervan. It`s a Nissan Vanette Venturer with proper Devon conversion. Holiday is planned in September, hoping to visit Cornwall, Dartmoor and Isle of Purbeck. Was hoping to find other campervan owners with small vans in here, just to get advice or tips, and to exchange some knowledge. Looking forward to many happy camping days ahead.

G'day

Welcome from another little 'un.

Certainly being small increases the potential of wilding. Even parked up on the road in town centres I find people pass by without a second glance.

BW

Nice to meet you, If you are in that area in September, you could come to my meet on Hayling Island. [see 'Invitation to my meet' in forums] This is a very special site with great, friendly folk, you can relax here. Welcome!
Paol.

Welcome!

I have possibly the smallest motorhome on this forum - a Renault Kangoo Roo (a car conversion undertaken fairly close to you by JC Leisure of Winchelsea). I head down to East Sussex quite often and hopefully within the next few weeks so if you see a Roo on the road then please wave because so few of these conversion exist that it will almost certainly me!

Welcome!

I have possibly the smallest motorhome on this forum - a Renault Kangoo Roo (a car conversion undertaken fairly close to you by JC Leisure of Winchelsea). I head down to East Sussex quite often and hopefully within the next few weeks so if you see a Roo on the road then please wave because so few of these conversion exist that it will almost certainly me!

hey

its not the size, its how you use it :D

Jen

Nice to meet you, If you are in that area in September, you could come to my meet on Hayling Island. [see 'Invitation to my meet' in forums] This is a very special site with great, friendly folk, you can relax here. Welcome!
Paol.
Many thanks for the invite! Will be going away to Cornwall on the 5th of Sept., and shall be back in the East Sussex realms by the 14th. Can`t take any more time off from work until my holiday. But, maybe can meet up with you friendly folk some other time in the future.
Cheers for now, and happy camping!

Welcome from another little 'un.

Certainly being small increases the potential of wilding. Even parked up on the road in town centres I find people pass by without a second glance.

BW
my partner is looking into the idea of getting a silent generator for next years camping, and then we should be pritty independent from any campsites. Having a small campervan also makes it easy to find parking spaces on holidays. I`m quite excited about taking ours on the road for the first time in September. My eldest son commented that she is only a little bean. So, I`ve now named her our `Little Bean', lol.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back