New bus in town

Luckheart

Free Member
Good day t'yall, I'm one of them favourites to any forum - the newbie, so out with the tartan paint and glass hammers and fill ya boots.
Briefly - mostly because it will only interest me, a little of why I'm here.
I drive a VW T25, or rather it drives me!
It's just my wife and I, the kids are all away, hiding the grandchildren from us - For our safety not theirs.
We are away as often as can be and wild camp as is possible. Have used the "airs" references in mainland Europe and mostly behind pubs in England
Took a trip to Norway a couple of years ago and learned about the gem that is wild camping whilst there. 12 nights away any only 3 on sites, as you probably know it is a very accepted practice there.
Anyways, be gentle and I'll do a spot of listening and reading about you all now.
Laters
Luckheart

Just off to try to delete this from the news forum:eek: :eek:

Hi Luckheart

It was mentioned last night how quiet this forum was, you sound as though you might liven things up a bit.
I'm a newbie too, wild camping seems so attractive espcially in the UK where you pay a lot for no facilities worth boasting about.
I suppose it is easy to criticise, but a good aire in every region would be very much appreciated.

Gill
:D :D :D :D :D

Hi and welcome as a rusty T25 owner myself, I am looking forward to swapping ideas n tips
KD

hi and welcome to wildcamping hope you find the site usefull regards tony and lynn:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back