New bus in town

Luckheart

Free Member
Good day t'yall, I'm one of them favourites to any forum - the newbie, so out with the tartan paint and glass hammers and fill ya boots.
Briefly - mostly because it will only interest me, a little of why I'm here.
I drive a VW T25, or rather it drives me!
It's just my wife and I, the kids are all away, hiding the grandchildren from us - For our safety not theirs.
We are away as often as can be and wild camp as is possible. Have used the "airs" references in mainland Europe and mostly behind pubs in England:D
Took a trip to Norway a couple of years ago and learned about the gem that is wild camping whilst there. 12 nights away any only 3 on sites, as you probably know it is a very accepted practice there.
Anyways, be gentle and I'll do a spot of listening and reading about you all now.
Laters
Luckheart

hello there....

how about a long weight(wait)...i went for one of those once when i was a trainee mechanic,my boss sent me to a local parts depot & i thought wow how long they gonna be..then he came out from the stores after about 20 mins and said there's your long weight..hmmm..gullible at 16 eh!! HHEE HHEE :D
hug-glitter12.gif

mine was for a set of left hand thread spark plugs and a box of sparks to suit the same plugs...:eek: :eek: :D :D :D yes samm, how gullible did we have to be?

pappajohn said:
mine was for a set of left hand thread spark plugs and a box of sparks to suit the same plugs...:eek: :eek: :D yes samm, how gullible did we have to be?
hhee hhee :D :D :D
i suppose youve not been in ya 1st job properly till it happens to you eh john :D :D
i was sooooo embarrassed but i got over it....eventually :D .:rolleyes:

My first job at 16 was for the local council treasurer's department and they sent me to supplies for a rubber verbal agreement stamp and a left hand hole punch !!!:rolleyes: :D :p

P>S welcome luckheart:)

Last edited:
swingsandroundabouts said:
My first job at 16 was for the local council treasurer's department and they sent me to supplies for a rubber verbal agreement stamp and a left hand hole punch !!!:rolleyes: :D :p

P>S welcome luckheart:)
hhee hhee :D :D :D i s'pose its part of growing up...they must be good memories cause we all remember them with a smile...nice :)

Back in the 80s, i worked as a cook in Pontins holiday camps. At the beginning of the season, when we had the young kitchen porters start, who were green as they come, they were given a huge catering pack of hundreds & thousands, and told to sort all the different colours into separate piles.
They would stand at a table doing this for hours without questioning it.

Biker Jeff said:
Back in the 80s, i worked as a cook in Pontins holiday camps. At the beginning of the season, when we had the young kitchen porters start, who were green as they come, they were given a huge catering pack of hundreds & thousands, and told to sort all the different colours into separate piles.
They would stand at a table doing this for hours without questioning it.
ha ha ha ha he he he he class mate...class..:D :D :D

How about a long stand for a drip .. when I first started as a junior nurse that was the norm. lol they left you standing like an idiot for ages .

Val

I once worked in a brewery and sometimes when we were busy, pranksters used to phone up from internally and ask us to put a message out over the tannoy system. The usual one was, "can Jack Frost come to the cold store" thankfully I never fell for it. :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back