New boxer

GARY ENGLISH

Has any one brought or test drove one of the new peugeot boxers yet.Or spoke to anyone who has,all what i have read seems they are very good.

they look a fab motor gary...you gonna buy a new motorhome then?:)

New Boxer

Hi

Yes, just bought a Compass Avantgard on new Boxer Chassis 2.2litre engine. This replaces our previous van which was a Compass Avantgard on "old" (ie previous model) Boxer Chassis (2litre).

We have only done 500 miles in it, but initial impressions are very favourable. It is more econical, quieter and has more "oomph" than previous model. Also it feels generally more car like to drive. So far very pleased with it.

New Boxer

Hi recently bought a new Autoquest 140 on the Peugeot 2.2 100.
Real pleasure to drive has behaved superbly for the nearly 3000 mls that I driven it. Has lots of power is very economical. Mine has a trip computer that gives MPG which has encouraged me to drive with a light right foot, 2000 miles in France it returned 34MPG. Very pleased with it.

Thank you very much for your replies,they do sound very good.Ken reay ,we just looked at what you have brought,Have you found any niggly bits or problems.I ask, as i am unsure if to change down size etc.Want to be sure and find out as much as possible .

Peugeot Boxer

Hiya, we have just bought the new Peugeot Boxer 2.2 after having the older model. We find it a lot quieter than the older one a lot more power and are getting 36 plus to the gallon. But, we are finding that water is running off the windscreen and onto the engine, anyone else finding this? Ours is a compass avantgarde 140, a bit too long my husband says,but more room in the back to stretch out.

jenspen

Thanks for the info,looking at a 130 and 140 this weekend.Not worried about length,have a 22 foot now thinking down sizeing.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back