new avatar

too many jokes about my hat so i changed my avatar,any1 who says its an improvement on the last 1.........lol :D

sam tha hat...NO MORE

hillwalker said:
hey sam the hat,i like the hat..hee hee
hi there hillwalker,sam the hat no more this is one of my better photos,hope you like it x x :p

u better watch u dont stick to the windscreen,nice hair by the way

Last edited:
sammclouis said:
hi there hillwalker,sam the hat no more this is one of my better photos,hope you like it x x :p
what you bin on today pet, ah recon you shood git rid o that one as the real you is 100% stop trying to look like al these pop stars an be an individual:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hillwalker said:
u better wath u dont stick to the windscreen,nice hair by the way
my hubby sticks me to the window like one of those teddy things ha ha,yes the hair is fab...iv gone blonde.apparently they have more fun...come on those blonde jokes...:D

sammclouis said:
my hubby sticks me to the window like one of those teddy things ha ha,yes the hair is fab...iv gone blonde.apparently they have more fun...come on those blonde jokes...:D
With a pair of lips like that who needs a hover, clean the van in a flash:D
I will never get used to seeing that avatar sorry.:rolleyes:

Aircraft blonde???

sammclouis said:
...iv gone blonde.apparently they have more fun...come on those blonde jokes...:D

Are you a real blonde or an aircraft blonde? :D

EBAYPICTURES010.jpg
SAM,:D BRITNEY HAS HAD A HAIR CUT:eek:

sammclouis said:
too many jokes about my hat so i changed my avatar,any1 who says its an improvement on the last 1.........lol :D
well we might as well go the whole hog sex change and all that.
now look what you started

:p ;) :D :rolleyes: :eek:

Last edited:
sammclouis said:
iv gone blonde.apparently they have more fun...come on those blonde jokes...:D
two blondes walked into a shop, you would have thought one of them would have seen it:rolleyes:

sammclouis said:
iv gone blonde.apparently they have more fun...come on those blonde jokes...:D

There was a blonde driving down the road one day. She glanced to her right and noticed another blonde sitting in a nearby field, rowing a boat with no water in sight.

The blonde angrily pulled her car over and yelled at the rowing blonde, “What do you think you're doing? It's things like this that give us blondes a bad name. If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your butt!” :rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back