NC500 Channel 5 Saturdat 3rd August

Typical Sun, giving Meek so much cover, and out comes the usual accusations about us all dumping our chemical waste inappropriately, clogging up the roads when only 2-3% of the vehicles are motorhomes. Hopefully the programme will include input from CAMpRA, and recognition is given to all of the good work both they and Highland council have done.

Last edited:
I didn’t realise it was going to be more than just the one episode. Continued next week - but you may be able to watch the whole lot on Cannel 4 catch up etc.? Haven’t checked yet 🤷‍♀️

I didn’t realise it was going to be more than just the one episode. Continued next week - but you may be able to watch the whole lot on Cannel 4 catch up etc.? Haven’t checked yet 🤷‍♀️
4 episodes I believe,I only read the headline and thought it may have been against the popularity of the route. Will watch it later tonight.

The Suns article had nothing to do with part one.
It covered what the rangers did, a couple who hired out a Motorhome for the first time, and a young couple who run their own surfing business. It highlighted things to see and do whilst on the NC 500. My only problem with this programme is it further advertises this over used route which will only make matters worse. Currently the NC 500 receives 7 million visitors a year, ( not all in motorhomes ;)) that’s more than the population of Scotland. But let’s see what the other three episodes offer.

Last edited:
Not on Virgin Marie.

1722837757769.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back