naughty words

Deleted member 775

it is a good thing that this new program admin has put on to stop naughty words creeping in to the posts, not that this site is full of members that swear there heads of on site but i have just tried it and it works to a certain extent there are still one or two words you can use as i posted on another thread (not the word of course) but if anyone is bored you can use it as a new game hunt the swear word :D:D:D just type in some choice word then preview post but please dont get mixed up and click on submit post unles you are quick with the edit button:eek::eek::eek::eek:

B*****ks etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of a challenge to see what goes thru isn't it? :D

the "c" word still goes thru **** - (this one didn't) and so does this one **** - (this one didn't), ****** - (this one didn't)

endless entertainment for the terminally bored

oops dont think i should have started this thread :eek: but methinks baloothebear got his post and preview thingys mixed up

oops dont think i should have started this thread :eek: but methinks baloothebear got his post and preview thingys mixed up

phew i just managed to edit one of your mistakes that i mistakenly quoted this could get dangerous i think you know what i am onabout mate:eek::eek::D:D:D

what a thread!!!....i say....

well i never..............oh the shame...lol...:D:D:D

What splendid fun! I shall have a few ***** and follow it up with a ******* and a ***** *************** dogs ****** *** and a Giraffe **** *
Maybe I should go and ***** some ******** pigs and then ******

sorry, I'm going to Hell for that ROTFALMBO

What splendid fun! I shall have a few ***** and follow it up with a ******* and a ***** *************** dogs ****** *** and a Giraffe **** *
Maybe I should go and ***** some ******** pigs and then ******

sorry, I'm going to Hell for that ROTFALMBO

i have a good imagination..............lol:D:D:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back