my step won't go in!!

Maroy

hi, have a damon daybreak 2750 LE and our step won't go back in. It should go in when we close the door. We have the switch on. Also when the engine starts, even if the switch isn't on the step should go back in. We had to drive with it out which was very stressfull as I had my eye on the distance between us and other wide vehicles at all times. Can anyone help with some ideas? Thanks, best wishes, Mary

If not the electrics then could be grit in the mechanism.:eek: We had this problem and sprayed and sprayed it with wd40, then worked it while someone pressed the switch. After a few minutes it freed off fine. Good luck!

If not the electrics then could be grit in the mechanism.:eek: We had this problem and sprayed and sprayed it with wd40, then worked it while someone pressed the switch. After a few minutes it freed off fine. Good luck!

Thanks, for this and to you Julie, not ruled out electrics yet, but this sounds a possiblility. Will try both. Thanks again. Best wishes, Mary

step

How did you get on with Step problem?

weez
Tony

weez
Tony

I also have a step problem due to me leaving it behind at campsite in Silloth :eek: curses,got all the way home just pulled outside the house then remembered damn damn and damn again.Andy(sh*t for brains)

I also have a step problem due to me leaving it behind at campsite in Silloth :eek: curses,got all the way home just pulled outside the house then remembered damn damn and damn again.Andy(sh*t for brains)

Apologies for chuckling at your misfortune, but your opening line made it quite amusing:D

weez
Tony

Not sorted, yet! Camping at the back of my sister until we go abroad in April, so plenty of time, or so hubby, (Mr Tomorrow man!) says.

Will post when it finally goes in. Thanks for all tips.

Not sorted, yet! Camping at the back of my sister until we go abroad in April, so plenty of time, or so hubby, (Mr Tomorrow man!) says.

Will post when it finally goes in. Thanks for all tips.

You need to get him "A ROUND TUIT"!:D:D

the wife sayes i should have been in the army as i would have been the best gunna they would have had (gunna do this and gunna do that):D:D

the wife sayes i should have been in the army as i would have been the best gunna they would have had (gunna do this and gunna do that):D:D

Reminds of when our then 7-year old came home from school and when asked what she'd done at school that day announced 'Gazinters!'
Eh?
You know...three gazinter nine...that stuff!
:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back