my old convoy

n brown

convoy007.jpgconvo005.jpgconvoy002.jpgconvoy004.jpg

:yeahthat: I'm jealous now! Seriously thinking of scrapping my hovel.:cry:

Very smart.

I assume the big "cupboard" behind the drivers seat is the bathroom / toilet?

love the doors and the dresser. nice light colours, looks you"ve loads of room.

glad you liked it,it's my last but one,i had a turbo daily after it and have a vwlt35 now.the shower is behind the driver as we're both short enough to sleep across the van. the doors are very easy to make and 2 inportant things make it look roomy,light colours and no large cupboards obscuring the view through the van

Looks great, particularly like the light colours - makes it easier to light at night using less lights.

glad you liked it,it's my last but one,i had a turbo daily after it and have a vwlt35 now.the shower is behind the driver as we're both short enough to sleep across the van. the doors are very easy to make and 2 inportant things make it look roomy,light colours and no large cupboards obscuring the view through the van

Put some of your current van up NBrown, sure we would like to have a look! I agree completely about not obscuring the view through the van, it just feels safer to have less blind spots

lt35006.jpglt35013.jpgmine tony dave 042.jpglt35005.jpgwales014.jpg here's the one i have at the moment,bit of a compromise as any van i have has to still be useful for carting stuff about,so i can carry ply sheets and do removals for the kids.i took 9 pallets to the last meet,and as it all wood and painted,i don't worry about damage,repair or sand or paint-sorted!

Last edited:
Thats really nice too NBrown, love the kitchen, plenty of space for food prep and proper cooker and all really nicely finished, you have a nice touch and good eye. If i ever get a van converted I will come and beg you to do it!!;)

Wow, both of them look wonderful. Makes ours looks very scruffy.

Alison

why thank you Marie,nice comment,i therefore withdraw my previous rather carrotist remark,and i'm sure your hair is beautifully coiffed

It ain't ginger either. Was just a nasty rumour started by the ol' pig from Wales ;)
In fact, it's getting greyer by the day :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back