My Mobile Welfare Unit

ChrisCross

Not sure if I am posting this correctly? - Last September I bought this Motorhome (ostensively for work - But:D), a 2004 Fiat Ducato Elnagh Marlin 4 Berth with Fixed Bed (35,000 genuine miles on the clock). I have replaced all of the Polyplastic windows (a couple leaked and steamed up) with Dometic Seitz windows with built in Cassette Blinds. Also installed in the past few weeks a 150 watt Solar Panel and Status 570 Directional TV / Radio Antenna System. added clip-on TV bracket at all points where we may watch TV (4 in total). I have fitted mud/snow tyres as I will be using in all weathers. Installed LED Lighting throughout. some very small damage on the back (a crack) so I took the opportunity to bond an aluminium checker plate to the back to strengthen it for carrying our 2 electric bikes. The aircon on the roof was already installed.
I have bought a Gas-it system (twin 6kgs) and changeover as well as fill points for both sides of the motorhome but have yet to fit it.

Attachments

• Enlagh Front DS.jpg
    Enlagh Front DS.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 408
  • Enlagh Front PS.jpg
    Enlagh Front PS.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 350
  • Enlagh Back.jpg
    Enlagh Back.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 363
  • Enlagh Roof Solar Panel & Arial.jpg
    Enlagh Roof Solar Panel & Arial.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 358
  • Enlagh Seating 1.jpg
    Enlagh Seating 1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 348
  • Enlagh Seating 2.jpg
    Enlagh Seating 2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 347
  • Enlagh Seating & Bed.jpg
    Enlagh Seating & Bed.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 362
  • Enlagh Kitchen.jpg
    Enlagh Kitchen.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 353
  • Enlagh Bathroom 1.jpg
    Enlagh Bathroom 1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
That's a nice little van and has everything you need.
I do get irritated when people post all the things they have done to their vans as I would love to be able to do that but am not able. ( general ability plus age)
Have a lovely time in it.

That's a nice little van and has everything you need.
I do get irritated when people post all the things they have done to their vans as I would love to be able to do that but am not able. ( general ability plus age)
Have a lovely time in it.

Thanks Moonraker. I Google and Youtube for what I don't know how to do. Usually works out OK and my son does the heavy lifting etc. as age is telling on me too.

Looks good! What is the metal on the hob? Just being nosey!!

Looks good! What is the metal on the hob? Just being nosey!!

It's a plastic bubble mat with suckers on it (B&M Store). it protects the glass top if something falls out of the cupboard above (which happened to us once in a caravan and the glass shattered).

Looks a grand motor Chris. Enjoy your travels & enjoy your van.:camper::have fun::goodluck:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back