My meet and Apologies !!!.

Channa

I am very sorry to those who committed to my proposed Artists Meet in Sandsend.

But I am going to have to cancel the event. !!!

I have today committed to a contract of employment which in all honesty will prevent my attendance.

FWIW when I posted the idea this employment opportunity wasn't in the picture.

I was approached last week , to take control of a business.

This afternoon I met with the directors and the deal I cannot afford to turn down.

I am disappointed ,,and I sincerely hope I havent inconvenienced anyone. Furthermore I have let you know at the earliest opportunity.

Regards

Channa

Don't fret Mr Channa, every body still loves you!...Damn good luck to you Sir! Keep posting. HaughingLeart. [now I'm at it!]

PS: does this mean no pie and pint? P.

Don't fret Mr Channa, every body still loves you!...Damn good luck to you Sir! Keep posting. HaughingLeart. [now I'm at it!]

PS: does this mean no pie and pint? P.

I have always hated the thought I have let people down...

There could be a pie and a pint though :) The business is a pub !!!!

Hence my thread on what folk want from a pub.

I will post a little later a few details, and of course the Warm welcome and hospitalility that we are able to afford Motorhomers..!!!!
Channa

Channa

Not to worry Channa, I,m sure those who showed an interest will understand and,like all of us, wish you luck in your new venture;), hope you wont be too busy to keep in touch.

No problems Channa. Best wishes for your venture, hope it goes well for you.
Nichodia

no worries

Hey no worries, good luck in your new venture, you'l have lots of contacts to fill the pub, keep us posted

TTFN

J

No problems my friend, there'll be other dates to have the meet when your settled and able to set one up again

Actually I am very dissappointed I have to cancel proposed arrangements.

It would be great to have put faces to some of the handles on here.

And I love painting.

But those of you who supported me...maybe the first pint and a pie is free as a sorry !!

Channa

And I love painting.

But those of you who supported me...maybe the first pint and a pie is free as a sorry !!

Channa

thats an offer we CAN'T refuse, and its in writing, let us know when the party is, dont beat ya sen up about it,

*J*

channa

if the car park is big enough and the landlord willing:rolleyes: why don't you have a 'painting' meet one weekend at the pub?

I'm sure there would be plenty of supporters who would stay over and enjoy an 'introduction to painting' , we might even get over our selves if the dates drop in with margarets fortnighly shift patterns

good luck in the business venture

you might need it as around here nearly every pub is either boarded up or 'to let':eek:

scotsy

Not to worry

And I love painting.

Channa

Hey Channa, no problem :) Great news about your new venture and hopefully our new pub stopover :D :D :D will meet you soon I'm sure and will take you up on the Bevvy - mine's wine though :eek: V V Good Luck to you
Chrissy

I am very sorry to those who committed to my proposed Artists Meet in Sandsend.

But I am going to have to cancel the event. !!!

I have today committed to a contract of employment which in all honesty will prevent my attendance.

FWIW when I posted the idea this employment opportunity wasn't in the picture.

I was approached last week , to take control of a business.

This afternoon I met with the directors and the deal I cannot afford to turn down.

I am disappointed ,,and I sincerely hope I havent inconvenienced anyone. Furthermore I have let you know at the earliest opportunity.

Regards

Channa
Sorry for the delay in answering Channa Good luck in your new venture,
Look forward to meeting up sometime

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back