image.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 212
My first camper, self converted and had full colour change

Any thoughts comments welcome

Danny

What is the inside like, Danny? More pics! We have a citroen relay but it is a short wheel base so less potential.

What is the inside like, Danny? More pics! We have a citroen relay but it is a short wheel base so less potential.

mine is short wheel base and has five berths shower fridge two of them are kiddie berth as not much headroom

Hello here is a couple of pictures of inside...

Fixed rear bed 6x4 with under bed storage ... Doors blocked off from inside ... Access under bed or from back doors..

Seating area acts as a single bed ...

Full kitchen and water heater..

Danny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 195
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 187
Thanks for the info and photo's.
I too have the Citroen Relay, mine is the 2.2 Hdi long wheelbase. I have had a few problems with mine but nothing really serious. New front discs and pads, top strut bearing, wheel bearing and speed sensor problem all of which I believe are common to these vans.
Mine I am reluctant to say is done out with PINK, yes pink carpeting on the inside panels. It was done like this because the good lady loves pink. It doesn't look that bad though.

Thanks for the info and photo's.
I too have the Citroen Relay, mine is the 2.2 Hdi long wheelbase. I have had a few problems with mine but nothing really serious. New front discs and pads, top strut bearing, wheel bearing and speed sensor problem all of which I believe are common to these vans.
Mine I am reluctant to say is done out with PINK, yes pink carpeting on the inside panels. It was done like this because the good lady loves pink. It doesn't look that bad though.

Ha ha crazy pink .. Suppose it's something different and keeps the mrs happy .. Mine too the 2.2 hdi.... At the moment it needs clutch release bearing doing but will put new clutch in ... Also the heater matrix is leaking coolant this is the only problems so far but we will see on next mot :)

Smashing !! We always wanted to convert our own but hubby works stupid shifts that meant we just never had the time :( So we had to pay silly money to get one already done ,which we love but its 'standard' its not bespoke like self build .Good luck ,hope all goes well :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back