Multimo Sat

nickit

01f6_35.jpg

e6d1_2.jpg

Due to buying a roof mounted dish, I am selling my Multimo Satellite dish. Supplied by Roadpro in September, I've only used it once prior to buying the Maxivew.

I decided I would like a permanent dish, but the Multimo was a great way to learn about finding satellites etc, It is also small and easy to store away.

It includes a quick release bracket to fit to ladders etc (was £15) and the base as per above picture.
Also included is a Maxiview weatherproof tv/sat socket for easier connection (cost £15)

In all this lot cost £175 in September, everything is still in its box and as new condition.
Will accept OFFERS? + postage if required. Can meet half way to deliver etc.

Below are a few more details of the dish I have plagiarised!

Thanks for looking.
Nick

The Multimo is a best selling portable satellite dish in the U.K., its compact size and ease of use making it an ideal satellite dish for mobile use. Although it only measures 40cm in diameter, the Multimo has the performance of a 55cm satellite dish and can be used over the whole of Europe. It will receive all UK TV channels all over England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland and over most of France.

The Multimo has a base unit and can be simply placed on a table or clamped to a shelf or step. If preferred, the dish can be removed from its base and clamped to a pole or tripod mount. (supplied) If used with a Zehnder satfinder and in accordance with the instructions supplied, it should take no longer than a few minutes to set up the system and be receiving satellite TV. The dish is suitable for use with both analogue and digital transmissions and can be used with any satellite receiver including SKY digiboxes.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back