Movelite XL Driveaway Awning

freelanderuk

Movelite XL Driveaway Awning in vgood condition, used a few times but now got privecy room, can take to peterbourgh show £75 , delivery cost extra

hi , i used this on my auto trail cheyenne, but will fit any van upto a hight of 2.90 mtrs

Key Features

* Easy to erect and compact to store
* Waterproof - hydrostatic head 3000m
* Height adjustable to fit vehicles from 2.2 to 2.90metres.
* Depth 3metres
* Width 3metres
* Weight 10kg

We've got one of these awnings, nice piece of kit.
On the plus side, its light, roomy, dries out quick after rain, & came with a zippable inner to use as another bedroom if you have guests.
On the negative side, Its a pain to put up in the wind. Some of the fibreglass poles split early on & were replaced (with a load of spare ones) under warranty. I think the newer ones have solid poles.

Just looked at the pic's..Doh!
Ours is an earlier version..Same size.But has done us well for 5 years.

dogseal

there is a photo here
DSCF4493.jpg

Hia
Where abouts are you . what area

Polly it wont be easy to put up on your own, we have one, although its your call at the end of the day. This is my honest opinion as i have met you!!!!:)

Hia
Have you met me when I am sober :D:D:D
I don't stand a chance :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
It was something that might be in the pipeline so to speak
also if the kids borrow Gladys for a weeks holiday (2 adults and 1 child)
Thanks

hi
i live in lincolnshire , but could get parcel to go to deliver for about £10, i will also be at the peterbourgh show so could take there

cheers
chris

hi do you have a paypal account i would to buy the awning thanks kenny

hi
i do have paypal and if you email me at chris.lenthall at googlemail dot com i will get back to you later on in the day as i am at the boat club all day working

Last edited:
Just a tip for anyone with a driveaway awning.:)

See your local postman and get the red elastic bands off him. They are useful for wrapping round the coiled up guy ropes.;)

Any postman will oblige unless his name is COOLASLUCK.:rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back