Mountain biking

jimmnlizz

Hi all,
I know Lenny takes his lads biking and many others have bikes :confused: but who would like to :rolleyes: have a go at this course??? :eek: :eek:

Mountain Bike Challenge - Woodfest Wales, St Asaph

It is on, in North Wales, on the 5th-7th of June! ;) The whole weekend looks very interesting. :cool: We will be going...............it'll be a chance to see something quite different to the normal!! :D

JIM!!

Tickled trout

Eh Jim, Did i see you on the M6 (Tickled Trout) this morn about 0820am? I was on my way to Penrith, and spotted a camper like your,s, rare colour scheme.
Happy wilding! Nig.

Hi Nigel,,
'fraid it wasn't us!! Wish it had have been as "KWACKERS" has been in the "menders" now for three and a half weeks. :eek: First and third gear synchro had stopped working, not a real problem, :rolleyes: I just drove her like a truck!! :confused: Liz refused to drive though!! :D Then the water pump went so I thought, time to get it all done at once. :mad: Thats gearbox and water pump, may as well get the clutch done at same time!! No gearbox parts available but they have managed to get it all sorted and I can pick it up tomorrow. :D Ready for a weekend away, from Friday, most likely Walney Island. Tides and weather look fine so we will go and look some worms up!! :cool: Weekend after...Wood Fest Wales. In between........ grandaughter sitting! :cool:

:D JIM!! :D

Having resorted to the antics of a 12 year old in the local woods, hitting a jump, landing wrong and being flung over the handlebars :eek: Visiting Casualty 3 days later ( and receiving a roasting for the time elapsed)..

Count me OUT :)

P>S I gotta tell ya my heart is telling me otherwise :p

Life is truly awful knowing you have a 12 year old mind trapped in a 46 year old carcass !!!

Channa

Eh Jim, Did i see you on the M6 (Tickled Trout) this morn about 0820am? I was on my way to Penrith, and spotted a camper like your,s, rare colour scheme.
Happy wilding! Nig.

Not that rare:eek:, I seen one at Hawes a few weeks ago:confused:, could have swore it was Jimbo:eek: but after a quick phonecall (Probably got him out of bed) he confirmed I was wrong:eek::rolleyes::D

Hi all,
I know Lenny takes his lads biking and many others have bikes :confused: but who would like to :rolleyes: have a go at this course??? :eek: :eek:

Mountain Bike Challenge - Woodfest Wales, St Asaph

It is on, in North Wales, on the 5th-7th of June! ;) The whole weekend looks very interesting. :cool: We will be going...............it'll be a chance to see something quite different to the normal!! :D

JIM!!

Good find Jimm but I,m off to Donny racecourse that weekend with the lads:rolleyes:, I think Connor is pining for another trip to Glentress with his bike.

Good find Jimm but I,m off to Donny racecourse that weekend with the lads:rolleyes:, I think Connor is pining for another trip to Glentress with his bike.

Donny racecourse Lenny ..Pray share !!!

I am in Doncaster at the moment, Lived here for 41 years before my wanderlust.

If I am about, I can show you the 'offending hill' twas in Sandall Beat Woods at the end of the striaght mile on Donny Racecourse :):):):)

Not to mention I know the best Fish and Chip /Kebab shops in Donny !!!!

P.S I dont know if you have a pitch sorted but Hayfield Lakes might be worth a call.

Channa

Not that rare, I seen one at Hawes a few weeks ago:confused:, could have swore it was Jimbo:eek: but after a quick phonecall (Probably got him out of bed) he confirmed I was wrong

I'd forgotten :confused: all about that phone call, Lenny!!! :eek: I owe you one! :p You were wrong on both counts. I was at home, but Iwas up! A month ago we were traveling through Leyland and there was an identical one just leaving a car park. I thought somebody had nicked :eek: our "KWACKERS"...................then I realised ..............we were sat in her!!!

:cool: :D JIM!! :D :cool:

Donny racecourse Lenny ..Pray share !!!

I am in Doncaster at the moment, Lived here for 41 years before my wanderlust.

If I am about, I can show you the 'offending hill' twas in Sandall Beat Woods at the end of the striaght mile on Donny Racecourse :):):):)

Not to mention I know the best Fish and Chip /Kebab shops in Donny !!!!

P.S I dont know if you have a pitch sorted but Hayfield Lakes might be worth a call.

Channa

Hi Channa, forgot to mention that I,ll be on a coach:eek: with 40 other plonkys:p heading for the Donny races and we are staying overnight in a local Inn:rolleyes::D:cool:.
Thanks for the link on Hayfield lakes Fisheries and Camping, looks good for the future
Hayfield Lakes Fisheries

Heres me thinking of Donnington! Lots and lots of horses there.:D

I guess you will be stopping at the St Leger Hotel or possibly the Danum then.

I hope you have a wonderful time at our world class racecourse. If you havent done so 'Race week' The Leger Meet is one big carnival.

Now theres an idea for a meet ?

It excites me slightly people are visiting Doncaster, the town is pretty much overshadowed by the obvious venues. York etc.

Have a good one, and any certs, you have my PM ;)

Channa

Hi Nigel,,
'fraid it wasn't us!! Wish it had have been as "KWACKERS" has been in the "menders" now for three and a half weeks. :eek: First and third gear synchro had stopped working, not a real problem, :rolleyes: I just drove her like a truck!! :confused: Liz refused to drive though!! :D Then the water pump went so I thought, time to get it all done at once. :mad: Thats gearbox and water pump, may as well get the clutch done at same time!! No gearbox parts available but they have managed to get it all sorted and I can pick it up tomorrow. :D Ready for a weekend away, from Friday, most likely Walney Island. Tides and weather look fine so we will go and look some worms up!! :cool: Weekend after...Wood Fest Wales. In between........ grandaughter sitting! :cool:

:D JIM!! :D
Hi jimmnlizz,if you are using the beach at Earnse bay Walney you may get a visit from the reliance security guards from the airfield as some gypsys have recently been moved on having set up camp near the perimeter fence.Shouldn't be a problem though,forwarned is forarmed,just set the dashounds on them have a great weekend,Andy

Thanks Andy for the heads up on that one. :D Might use the other end of the Island, :confused: if and when, we get "KWACKERS" back!! :eek: At least its up in the air, taking a ramp up, so they are not messing us about! So we can, hopefully, ;) look forward to next weekend at "Woodfest-Wales." :rolleyes:
:cool: :D JIM!! :D :cool:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back