Autohome frontier

motorhome 003.jpg

Rapido 770f

020.jpg

Hymer T612 cl

Photo0370 - Copy.jpg161.jpg

Autosleeper Nuevo ES

motorhome 002.jpg

Blimey! You have changed your MH more times than I have changed my socks :lol-061:

Surely that means they would only had two motorhomes !!

Which one was your favourite?

Hard to say... i had some realy great times in the Autohome frontier could travel and park up virtually anywere with it but winter was cold in it as there was no double glazed windows in it,had blow air heating but was still cold.
The rapido was a great van it was under 21 ft so could get it most places and have traveled as far as down Cornwell and up Scotland in it and had no problems paking it or driving it down little country lanes and roads.The fixed bed was handy and it was well winterized never cold in the van...the only problem i can say about this van was the round push button locks that were on all the cuboards...there was no handles so you had to pull the cuboard up with these round push button locks,and with them being plastic the threads used to wear very quick and was for ever buying new ones at £4.50 each.
The Hymer big van lots of space very well made but was too big for my liking and was a nightmare on wet ground.So decided to go back to small getting the Autosleeper Nuevo only 18.6ft not used it that much as of yet only getting away in it a couple of times...but it does seem to tick all of the boxes...
So at the moment i would say the rapido has been my favourite but im sure the Nuevo will be up there with it....

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back