motorhome polishing

GARY ENGLISH

Been some discussions on polishing vans,which are the best polishes. I have just tried a new one on the white fibre glass panels and found it to be brillant. It is a polish ,with a mild cutting compound and a anti fungal agent in it.This brings up the panels like new,it is DOWN LAND BURNISHING LIQUID from K&C MOULDINGS ENGLAND, can not help with anymore detail as i got from work ,must be a site or some one else who sells it.Hope this is some help it is brillant for tired panel work.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Been some discussions on polishing vans,which are the best polishes. I have just tried a new one on the white fibre glass panels and found it to be brillant. It is a polish ,with a mild cutting compound and a anti fungal agent in it.This brings up the panels like new,it is DOWN LAND BURNISHING LIQUID from K&C MOULDINGS ENGLAND, can not help with anymore detail as i got from work ,must be a site or some one else who sells it.Hope this is some help it is brillant for tired panel work.
will have to pass this valueable info onto my personal polisher...:D

polish

That sounds ok so long as you want/need a cutting compound, I use 3M Finesse which will remove small scratches but without leaving rubbing marks like TeeCut, however this stuff is like a smooth cream AND costs £11 trade for 500ml! But you get what you pay for... most times!

After reading the MANY recommendations I've just 'bit-the-bullet' and bought the dearest... Autoglym Resin Polish, working on the princle you get what you pay for - £11.20/ltr from Towsure.

It went on easily and came off easily, as you run a cloth down the sides you can actually feel the bits I missed as the cloth 'grabs', the real test is the test of time, so I'll report back in a month or so.

I wonder if anyone has tried the 'trade' polishes advertised on ebay at around £13 for a gallon!?!

polish

Nosha this is like a cream and is easy to use.I only treid this as it was free and was recomended by work mates who polish fibre glass at work.It brought the panels up high gloss and brillant white again. Iwill as so report back in few weeks, as it is good to no several different ones.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back