Motorhome kit looking for a new home.... new items added for free

cooperman

Hi I have been looking at bits of Motorhome kit I no longer have a use for and was thinking of bringing the items to the Hereford rally in two weeks time if anyone wants to make use of them.

I am happy to accept any reasonable offer for anything you are interested in.

ITEMS
a) 1 x solar panel 120W from Sunshine solar. 118cmx 66cm. Already requested
solar1.jpgsolar 2.jpg

b) 1x Oyster motorised Self Seeking Satellite TV dish complete with controller, control panel and wiring harness ( the wiring harness was cut to remove from the MH but can be easily re-joined upon re-installation). you would need to purchase a new dish mounting plate for your roof (£135 on Ebay)
It was fully working prior to removal as was the solar panel.
oyster 1.jpgoyster.jpegoyster 4.jpgoyster 3.jpg
Both of these items were removed from my MH to give a better configuration and space for more solar panels.

c) 1x Fiamma Roll-Tank. 35L fresh water tank.

water tank.jpg

d) 3x Propane cylinders. 2x 11KG. 1x 6.5 KG. one of the 11KG cylinders is about 3/4 full. the other two are empty.

propane1.jpgpropane.jpg

e) 1x Propane gas regulator

regulator.jpg

I hope these items can find a new home and be useful to someone else.

Thanks in advance Ray ( Cooperman).

Just Found these bread crates in the garage if anyone wants one to make homemade parking waffle plates I will be bringing them to Hereford and happy to give away on a first come basis,

Thanks Raybreadcrate1.jpgbreadcrate.jpg

Hi I have been looking at bits of Motorhome kit I no longer have a use for and was thinking of bringing the items to the Hereford rally in two weeks time if anyone wants to make use of them.

I am happy to accept any reasonable offer for anything you are interested in.

ITEMS
a) 1 x solar panel 120W from Sunshine solar. 118cmx 66cm. Already requested
solar1.jpgsolar 2.jpg

b) 1x Oyster motorised Self Seeking Satellite TV dish complete with controller, control panel and wiring harness ( the wiring harness was cut to remove from the MH but can be easily re-joined upon re-installation). you would need to purchase a new dish mounting plate for your roof (£135 on Ebay)
It was fully working prior to removal as was the solar panel.
oyster 1.jpgoyster.jpegoyster 4.jpgoyster 3.jpg
Both of these items were removed from my MH to give a better configuration and space for more solar panels.

c) 1x Fiamma Roll-Tank. 35L fresh water tank.

water tank.jpg

d) 3x Propane cylinders. 2x 11KG. 1x 6.5 KG. one of the 11KG cylinders is about 3/4 full. the other two are empty.

propane1.jpgpropane.jpg

e) 1x Propane gas regulator

regulator.jpg

I hope these items can find a new home and be useful to someone else.

Thanks in advance Ray ( Cooperman).

Just Found these bread crates in the garage if anyone wants one to make homemade parking waffle plates I will be bringing them to Hereford and happy to give away on a first come basis,

Thanks Raybreadcrate1.jpgbreadcrate.jpg
Given the weather around here lately those bread crates should go like hot cakes

Back