motorhome insurance

wallacengromit

Hi all,

I've just come back to the land of technology and need to renew the van, teh best quote i've had so far is from Frank Pickles - Insurance Brokers ltd.

I havent heard of them before- can anyone reccommend them please ?

thanks

:)

Frank Pickles gave me the cheapest quote too for my 1985 Talbot express, autosleeper (£159.65p), fully Comprehensive;):)

Frank Pickles gave me the cheapest quote too for my 1985 Talbot express, autosleeper (£159.65p), fully Comprehensive;):)

I thought Frank Pickles was in the Vicar of Dibly?:confused:

insurance

Its the Insurance Company/underwriter that you should take note of, not the broker. You may even find going direct to the company can save you even more money as Frank Pickles (isn't he out of the Vicar of Dibley!) will be taking a fee for arranging your insurance.

Jon

Insurance renewal

Just reinsured mine, phoned round loads of places including Frank Pickles. Best quote for me was with Caravan Guard. I found out this time that if you have a revesing camera/sensors this now gives you a discount, so when they ask about modifications declare them! Although I don't have any. Frank Pickes only quotes on vans worth less that £25k. Most seemed to be fairly close on price, it was the detail you have to compare.

Jon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back