Motorhome dealer

GARY ENGLISH

Any one had anything from olearys motorhomes.Just wondering if worth alook or just have postage.

o learys

hi there. yes i have bought lots of gear from them. their 'shop' is worth visiting. it's like alladin's cave. you could spend all day in there and still miss seeing things. be aware, their stuff is new and some of it isn't cheap. if you do go, on your trip, include a visit to caravan supplies on english street, hull, HU3 2DT. again, it's an aladin's cave but they stock a lot of 'end of line' and surplus stock. you can pick up some real bargains.

bought an electric step off them for my hymer but not been there got it of tinternet

Walkers - our electric step has packed up (I knew it didnt work when I bought it). I am toying with the Idea of replacing it. Was yours ok?

Lots of the Self Build people use O'Learys. It can be very good but as "flashingbalde" says
be aware, their stuff is new and some of it isn't cheap

In other words, do your homework first because it is very easy to get carried away with all the lovely goodies on offer

dealer

Cheers for that will keep looking and checking prices and deals.

Walkers - our electric step has packed up (I knew it didnt work when I bought it). I am toying with the Idea of replacing it. Was yours ok?
its fine make sure you get the right size i made the mistake of buying one off ebay and measured the opening for the step(440mm) and bought a 440mm one when in fact the older hymers use a 380mm this is in no way related to the size of the gap for it to fit rather the width of the step. it is fairly easy to fit easier for you as yours had one before so the wiring and swuitch is there already
regards tony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back