Most Expensive Motorhome

chopper said:
very nice would be scared to park it up lol
you wouldnt want to stop......i would want to keep driving & driving & more driving..nice motor.....dream away samm :D

walkers said:
it's hideous lmfao
only joking i want that shower room and that master bedroom, but it won't fit in my van:(
that is a beautiful m/home not white either
:cool:
hi there........is it worth the £....imagine the house you could have for that....mind you id rather the m/h eh...more fun :D

sammclouis said:
hi there........is it worth the £....imagine the house you could have for that....mind you id rather the m/h eh...more fun :D
look if i had the choice and the freedom (not having to work) i woould sell my house but no way could i buy that i will have to win the lottery:rolleyes: never mind at least i can drool over this one anyway:cool:
i suspect that i would also have to take an hgv test to drive it too well either that or get a chauffer.
oh here we go i am off daydreaming again

Last edited:
sam

very nice ,can see you and dave sitting in that having a bevvy or two_Only problem is parking and fuel .

GARY ENGLISH said:
very nice ,can see you and dave sitting in that having a bevvy or two_Only problem is parking and fuel .
tell me about it gary..............................dream on :rolleyes:

But where could you go with it? nowhere in the far north of scotland or the tight passs through mountain ranges of spain
no use to me then! :D

monkeynut said:
But where could you go with it? nowhere in the far north of scotland or the tight passs through mountain ranges of spain
no use to me then! :D
no not practical in real life eh!!!! good dream while it lasted ha ha :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back