More rubbish

Trevor

I would like to think that we are all very careful about what we do with our rubbish, if there is a bin in the lay by or campsites or where ever we are camping the rubbish is put in it, but do you know what happens next, along comes a magpies, crows, seagulls, Foxes, dogs, cats and rats along with lots of other creatures i am sure but i have only named the ones that i have seen doing it.
The fault is not with these creatures but with the design of most of the bins or someone not replacing the lid properly but be aware some of the creatures have hidden talents and can open bins.
The point that i am trying to put across is the next time we pull in somewhere and see some rubbish strewn about do not assume that it was humankind that did the dastardly deed, there are some on here that seem to take it for granted that it was the human at fault.
Take your rubbish home is the best way when ever possible :D

Trevor said:
I would like to think that we are all very careful about what we do with our rubbish, if there is a bin in the lay by or campsites or where ever we are camping the rubbish is put in it, but do you know what happens next, along comes a magpies, crows, seagulls, Foxes, dogs, cats and rats along with lots of other creatures i am sure but i have only named the ones that i have seen doing it.
The fault is not with these creatures but with the design of most of the bins or someone not replacing the lid properly but be aware some of the creatures have hidden talents and can open bins.
The point that i am trying to put across is the next time we pull in somewhere and see some rubbish strewn about do not assume that it was humankind that did the dastardly deed, there are some on here that seem to take it for granted that it was the human at fault.
Take your rubbish home is the best way when ever possible :D
i totally agree trevor........please take litter home & if you have space to put someone elses rubbish...please take that too...you never know it may even give us wildcampers a better name so we then get a wecome because we tidy up along the way....:D
samm x

sammclouis said:
i totally agree trevor........please take litter home & if you have space to put someone elses rubbish...please take that too...you never know it may even give us wildcampers a better name so we then get a wecome because we tidy up along the way....:D
samm x
Its an old subject Sam but i just wonderd how many people realize animals do look in bins for a easy meal as well as tramps sad but true.:eek:

monkeynut said:
leave nowt but tracks !
Aye thats reet monkeynut lad, when i used to go to stonewaithe campsite a fox would come round everynight and rip the bags of rubbish open and scatter it all over. Oh yes a campsite i hear yous say thats not wilding it but you would have to go see it before you formed an opinion belive me its wild and i think monkeynut knows that.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back