Mick Gould Commercials

Nesting Zombie

MICK GOULD Commercials Ltd in Flimwell, East Sussex.

I would like to give a big thumbs up to The MOT station at the above,
It’s very easy to get to & find, it’s not only HUGE & Spotless as you might expect, but It can do anything from a Mini to the Big American HGV Trucks & even Coaches. Carl & his team are VERY professional, But I have to say VERY Thorough as well !!!.
The MOT on The Nest (my Tag Axel 4500kg Peugeot Boxer Livaboard Home) took 55mins, all of which was done in full view of the waiting rooms MASSIVE viewing window. They even Weigh individual Axel weights & give Print out.
THE COST FOR ME WAS £37.50 (Oddly The cheapest MOT test charge it’s been for YEARS !)

Would I go again?

YES ABSOLUTELY

& I would even go miles out of my way to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
i take it from that it did pass your mot

Hi ya,
Yes the Nest Passed with no advisories Woo WHOOO!,,

But in fairness it wouldn’t have changed what I feel about the place, I could spend hrs looking around at all the RVs, Trucks, Vehicles & Big Boys Real live Tonka Toys on display there.

Cheapest MOT I’ve had in a wile as well at £37.50 EVEN THOUGH -

08CBCCBA-F22F-4F7D-B61E-6A0B5FDD5802.jpg

But I didn’t complain!,

I also commented about them on the/my ‘Well That’s Odd’ thread in Off Topic Board.

Sounds good NZ. Just for info, if you had been overloaded on an axle would it affect pass/fail?

Sounds good NZ. Just for info, if you had been overloaded on an axle would it affect pass/fail?

Hi ya Nabsim,
To be honest I don’t know !,, maybe just a Heads up or even an advisory maybe!!. I regularly take mine to a weight bridge anyway so not a surprise regarding the actual weights, just surprised they gave me a Print out of it attached to my MOT. I think that’s Brilliant & Good Practice.

Here is a pic of the ‘Gumph’ that they tested as ‘Part’ of the MOT, & if you look it’s got the Axel weights among it all.

18ED8299-4240-4487-B540-17FA8CD1F70F.jpg

THEN they done the OIL Temperature & Smoke emmisions & a load of other stuff I don’t understand

C5D89F31-BD83-493C-9C53-B4FC4772CA76.jpg

TBH

The Nest Passed & THATS all I care about lol lol lol !.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back