Meet "Tribby" our home from home

• Thread starter Deleted member 20892
  • Start date

Deleted member 20892

john t x2 455.jpgjohn t x2 450.jpgjohn t x2 445.jpg , Sorry about pic No 3.........

jt

See you got the WC mug in the photo.

Van looks good!

Van looks a great size for getting about.

It's a great van,narrow lanes don't hold any fear for us...Next trip planned for NYday, and a few days after to the East coast.! The Mrs wants to visit Skipsea, to see whats left of it after the storm the other week.!

jt

It's a great van,narrow lanes don't hold any fear for us...Next trip planned for NYday, and a few days after to the East coast.! The Mrs wants to visit Skipsea, to see whats left of it after the storm the other week.!

jt

Hi John thats why i went for the same size van no probs with narrow lanes should beable to park it most places to .

Jeff

Hi John thats why i went for the same size van no probs with narrow lanes should beable to park it most places to .

Jeff

We have had personal experience of having a large m/h, after being stuck for three days in muddy woods. No fun trying to winch a 4.5t vehicle 1m at a time I can tell you.
I would like a smaller van as well, for those weekend or overnight trips.

Hi john Had mine now for two years brilliant, great for parking and bonus of getting about 40 mpg

Ronnie

Hi john Had mine now for two years brilliant, great for parking and bonus of getting about 40 mpg

Ronnie

Yeah, the mpg does make me smile especially when ya hear of people getting late teen's, early 20's mpg, for roughly the same comfort.!

jt

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back