matlock meet

pappajohn

hi sammylicious :D :D and dave, thanks for a great two weekends. :)

looking forward to blakey ridge.

i've also got the tv slide you want but tell me a price cos i aint got a clue.

posted some photo's.

john.

pappajohn said:
hi sammylicious :D and dave, thanks for a great two weekends. :)

looking forward to blakey ridge.

i've also got the tv slide you want but tell me a price cos i aint got a clue.

posted some photo's.

john.
hi pappaj hows you doing mate....great pics...i am wondering which pics are gonna pop up next hhee hhee :D :D i hope only the good uns are going up..:rolleyes: :D
hey we had such fun with you n shirl...really nice people..;)
i just said to dave whats this about a tv slide out?? he has no idea either.
have you got 1??did we talk about this when we were drunk..cause you wont believe this mate..i bought 1 on ebay last night...!!:eek: we bought this 1..
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=220133851936&rd=1&rd=1
hey i gotta lay of the beer if im forgetting things or did you tell dave as that will explain a lot hhee hhee :D :D...sammylicious xxxx

hi samm. its identical to mine and i was thinking around 20 quid.
i forgot i had it when we talked about it WHEN WE WERE SOBER!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
never mind, you only paid postage extra :( :(
wont show the really good pics to save dave the emberesment :D

john.

pappajohn said:
hi samm. its identical to mine and i was thinking around 20 quid.
i forgot i had it when we talked about it WHEN WE WERE SOBER!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
never mind, you only paid postage extra :( :(
wont show the really good pics to save dave the emberesment :D

john.
hhee hhee i so cannot remember talking about the tv thing...oh dear mate...hey put yours on ebay,id have had that off you too..:eek:
1 word GUTTED..:(
yes i know which pics you mean ha ha :D poor dave...teach him to get so pi**ed eh!!...good job i havnt got them,id have put em up for revenge...:D
looking forward to the 8th sept...dont forget to give us the proper address or co-ordinates..give our love to shirl...sammx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back