matlock bath

• Thread starter Deleted member 775
  • Start date

Deleted member 775

just back from matlock bath we met up with les and mo with dog ben they are staying on matlock bath railway station car park for 15 days what a nice couple they are and there van well it is quite unique as i had been informed on a earlier thread he was telling me it is the only one left of two vans originaly built as laundry vans in the sixtys on a bedford ca chassis if any one sees them they are there untill monday next say hi les as some real tales to tell and is a great guy they have been going ther for 20+years

When I stayed here last year, it was lovely and quiet. However, if you are thinking of going soon, check the dates of the venetian nights. Matlock Bath gets very, very busy at night (teatime onwards) as it is popular for the kids (old and young!). In fact I would recommend getting there early, especially if you want to use the train station car park. Certain Saturdays they have fireworks late on. Venetian nights are themed rowed boats on the river, decorated in lights, for example a swan. :)

***** said:
It's a date!!!!
yipy I have a date with Sam:cool: :D :p :cool:
as long as you look like daniel craig...hmmmm well your in with me mate!!!:D :D :D
anyway back to the thread or we will be hung!!! :rolleyes:
so matlock bath is the place where all the bikes go...looks a great place to visit,we did see a brand new motorhome there in the carpark,looked busy though..any thoughts here...

matlock bath quiet and the lights are good 3 quid to walk the river bank it is well worth it it is a good weekend the fish pond pub is good too we may be back next weekend penny arcades good beer and food its great

yes you can also take a trip just down the road to cromford realy quiet park at he side of the canal last time we were there ther was a 3 foot pike crusing the canal so dont dangle your toes as it may have them away it is 20 p overnighting verry quiet i think tis has been posted in a former thread cheers

no last time i caught one it was with a wellpreseted worm

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back