Matildas first trip

cas

Finally got out in her, was going to scotland but spoke to a friend who said the land was really wet, didnt fancy getting stuck so went to wales instead. She drove well and altho the stearing is light every thing else is very heavey ive now masterd the gears but they seem so far away I could do with longer a arm by Saturday my leg was aching from the clutch, and the 1st step is so high off the ground im going to have to get another to put down 1st.

The shower is great really hot and quite powerfull, I built an extra bed with storage and glad I did as I struggle to lift the seats that are in there so ive put things under that I wont need very often.

On Saturday the wind got up and it sure does rock really didint like that bit but ill get used to it,

Not quite figured out the heater yet its got a little control pannel that I havnt got a clue how to work it comes on and goes off at various times of the day, I can over ride it to come on but it also comes on at various times of the day:)

Hia
Now you have started or re started you won't want to stop.

I stayed at home this weekend and today i have had withdrawal symtems

I have been really p----- off with myself.

Mind you I did manage to clean the mud out of her (I think that's what made me feel worse)

Hia
Now you have started or re started you won't want to stop.

I stayed at home this weekend and today i have had withdrawal symtems

I have been really p----- off with myself.

Mind you I did manage to clean the mud out of her (I think that's what made me feel worse)

Got to clean her tomorrow, then work on wednesday

Hia
Still feeling depressed:(:(

been looking where to go;);)

11 May george is racing down at Woodcock farm Rugeley not been invited yet but I think I maight go:D:D

16 May C&CC Motorcaravan section are at Ollerton near Knutsford Might go
see what it is about

25 May george is at it again at Cleehill ???? and then I might go on to my brothers site at Mid Wales

Feeling a little better now :D:D
But anything can change
Any wild camps??????

Had her out again today spent the afternoon in Grenoside Woods about 1/2 mile from were I keep her had forgot how nice it was up there on a sunny day, hoping to get out at the weekend if im not working

hey cas................great that you are having fun with matilda..sounds like you are very keen and enjoying yourself along the way...any pics?..samm ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back