M1 M6 flooding

firefighter

One more nightshift then I'm off tomorrow (wed) morning early from Scotland to Dover via M74, M6, M1, M25 and M20.
I know there's a lot of flooding out there, but the route I'm passing could be near someone out there in wildcamping land who may know something about the floods that I don't!! Anybody:confused: . It's a long haul for us up here in Scotland heading to France 'cos we're 500 miles away!!
I was just thinkig Wildcamping as a group probably have quite a good information network covering the country.

firefighter said:
One more nightshift then I'm off tomorrow (wed) morning early from Scotland to Dover via M74, M6, M1, M25 and M20.
I know there's a lot of flooding out there, but the route I'm passing could be near someone out there in wildcamping land who may know something about the floods that I don't!! Anybody:confused: . It's a long haul for us up here in Scotland heading to France 'cos we're 500 miles away!!
I was just thinkig Wildcamping as a group probably have quite a good information network covering the country.

When the water turns blue stop! yer at Dover gets deeper there

have nice time

M25

just had a quick word with control room who over c M25 they tell me it's not flooded yet? have a great break, save jorney

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back