LPG downloads

alanval

Hi looking for downloads for LPG stations in uk, have seen it somewhere but cant remember where .....can anyone help me ?

val

Well I have them on my tomtom but I need to transfer them onto another one that doesnt have an ms/d card .can I pull them from my one with the ms/d card and put them into a file them drop them onto the other one? looks like I need confused .com lol

val

Well I have them on my tomtom but I need to transfer them onto another one that doesnt have an ms/d card .can I pull them from my one with the ms/d card and put them into a file them drop them onto the other one? looks like I need confused .com lol

val
Yes, TomTom POIs are stored in .ov2 files, you just need to copy the appropriate .ov2 file, plus the .bmp file with the same name, from the SD card to the other TomTom.

AndyC

Hi *****

I was using this list but found it contained many out of date entries.

John Scott listed for Darlington is no longer and the number diverts to Calor, Bishop Auckland.

Holiweays Ltd at Newton Aycliffe have not sold LPG for 5 years. I phoned them last Christmas to confirm they were open and sold Autogas and the person on the phone said they did, so I made the journey just to find they didn't.

I found the list on the Calor Gas website was much better.

John

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back