lpg dounut tank or gaslow cylinder wanted

l77 tuf

im after a gaslow cylinder or a donut lpg tank pm please if you have for sale

just lost 1 on ebay it went for more than i wanted to pay 55 ltr tank went for 122 my mate got the same 1 last week of ebay for 45 just a waiting game on there

Ebay is a lottery. By the time I've hung on a week, wasted 6 hours searching, and got ripped off by pay pal fees, postage, and dodgy merchandise, I'd rather have bought it locally "off the shelf" if possible.

You might already know but the doughnut tanks which are designed to fit where your spare was are normally the type to power car engine conversions and are unsuitable for motorhome storage, or so I read on here some while back.

I may be able to help you. .......... I have just seen one in a breakers near to me in Sunderland. Its in a VW transporter T25. its upagainst the lhs rear inside the van mounted as you would a spare wheel verticaly. Its just bigger than a spare wheel but dont know what that would be in ltrs.! Give me a shout if you want me to get it for you. also do you need any other bits to make it work ?

............ I'm up there tomorow for some T4 bits so I will take a picture ..Regards david

di you get a price mate cos im after another donut tank if the price is right

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back