Looking to source a Hymer window

Greytop

Hope I am posting this in the correct forum.
I have a Hymer Swing 2002 and the offside overhead cab window was hit with something whilst travelling. Most of it disappeared except for a couple of pieces.
Therefore I am looking to source another one, which is proving to be a real problem.
I have tried most of the main dealers without success, anyone any ideas?
I have attached a photo of the undamaged one on the nearside overhead cab, which is obviously identical.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 199
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 138
There is a company that manufactures to pattern, but I can't remember their name. Someone on here will know I'm sure. They are in Yorkieland somewhere. Could have been this place.

Cheers

H

Last edited:
There is a company that manufactures to pattern, but I can't remember their name. Someone on here will know I'm sure. They are in Yorkieland somewhere. Could have been this place.

Cheers

H
Yes they are about 4 miles from the M62 between Bradford and Haliax.

Thank you all for your suggestions, will certainly try EECO after the weekend.

EECO is always being suggested, I went on behalf of someone else and they couldn't do it, and I don't recall any comments where someone has had one done.

If they have one grab it fast , I ordered one 600 x 900 from autosleeper parts ,they were on back order from November got one mid May

Grab it fast , delivery is a problem as many get smashed in transit , delivery costs can be huge , I bought 600 x 900 from autosleeper parts , on back order from November arrived May ,collection only from a autosleeper dealer

Hey. Wondering did you source it in the end. I tore off my window today. Need to get it replaced

Caravans crazy (?) I think . Tried many suggestions , they came up trumps

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back