Looking for a 3 way fridge please

Spooki

Hi :)
I am looking for a 3 way fridge for my LDV conversion please, if anyone has one.
I am based in Sunderland and I am happy to travel to pick one up :D

bus.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
We have a Caravan breaker is St.Helens, bit of a long way but must be one near you?

We have a Caravan breaker is St.Helens, bit of a long way but must be one near you?

I was told that there was one nr Durham, but I can't seem to find them on Google :confused:

Scrap That!
I have just found one :)

I think I am going to have to look elsewhere than this guy in Durham as the fridges atart at £145.00, I don't have that much :(

Last edited:
hi spooki
give these guys a ring BRIAN on: 07941 474242 or

DAVID on: 07932 515428

they are caravan breakers and based at spennymoor, i've bought a load of stuff off them for my conversions.

hi spooki
give these guys a ring BRIAN on: 07941 474242 or

DAVID on: 07932 515428

they are caravan breakers and based at spennymoor, i've bought a load of stuff off them for my conversions.

Hi Degzie,

Thank you for he info. I rang them earlier today after reading about the place in one of your other posts, they were really nice but the cheapest they had was £145.00 and that is a wee bit too much for me. :eek:
BUT.........
I found a really nice guy in Sunderland who is converting a transit, bought a 3 way then decided to get a coolbox instead and he sold his 3 way to me for £30.00!!! :eek:
It works too! I can happily say that today I found a bargain!! :D

that was a cracking bargain £30 for a 3 way, you beat me by £10, good look hope all works ok, if you get stuck i'm only in ferryhill and on my second conversion.

that was a cracking bargain £30 for a 3 way, you beat me by £10, good look hope all works ok, if you get stuck i'm only in ferryhill and on my second conversion.

Tsk! Now you tell me! I have been stuck a Million times with this blooming van! I wish I had found this site earlier :rolleyes:

I think help with the fridge is going to be needed as we still need to put that in and also the split relay which we have had problems with, fancy a trip over to Rickleton to see us? :D We could really do with someone who knows what they are doing, as we are quite lost on the electrical side of things :)

hi spooki
will only be to happy to help, could pop over sat or sun, here's my mobile give me a text or call 07784621903.
derek

Hi Derek, what a fab offer!!
I was partially joking, but if I am to be honest we would love your help with the fridge and relay. It would be great to have someone around who knows what they are doing :D
It would also be really nice to meet you and get some advice on places to go as we are due to go away next weekend, we have two weeks off and are still unsure of where to go.

I was going to call you tonight but I have just realised what time it is so I will call you tomorrow :)

hi spooki can you re text me got a fault on phone, will be up tomorrow after 12.
derek

The fridge unit problem is now solved and finished Derek :D

So its totally ready for the copper pipe, whenever you are.

I just want to say thanks for today, it was really nice having so around who knows what they are doing :)
As for the sarcasm, well, I will pay you back for that at some point :p

hi spooki great to meet you n dave and see the van, will get pipe sorted have got a gas tap sorted.

ps

do you want the good / bad news ?

just gonna say it all works

Really?
Blooming heck! I should have sold it and got some money for the trip, but then without your help there wouldn't be a trip so I am glad it all works :D

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back