Looking at this 'van today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 12539
  • Start date

Deleted member 12539

Took a trip to a well known Newark motorhome sales today and seriously checked this out.
It is a Fiat Mobil Activa 690, A class motorhome.
It has almost the perfect setup for us, plenty of room, fixed bed, drop down double bed, large kitchen and bathroom, good size engine and most important of all a good sized garage.

P1010454.jpg P1010441.jpg P1010443.jpg P1010442.jpg P1010446.jpg

Came home and tried to research this model but, it seems, only one can be found in the country...or do you know otherwise?
It looks like it would not be out of place on the Paris-Dakar rally...:cool:
If only it was rear wheel drive!!!

Those people in picture 3 in the drivers and passengers seat look a bit dodgy to me mate.!

jt

Those people in picture 3 in the drivers and passengers seat look a bit dodgy to me mate.!

jt

I thought that too... I have heard that one has a bit of a reputation.. twinkle toes Tracey, I think they call her!:lol-049:

I know nothing of this brand, nice motor, we have drop down bed, which is very handy, and comfortable. What is under hatches on floor??

Drop down bed will be handy when son accompanies us, and when not, the bed will disappear.
The fixed bed at the back has a memory foam topper cut to shape of the bed, so also looks comfy.
Access to second floor and water tanks are under the hatches. Looks well insulated for the winter.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back