Long stay Barcelona airport.

Brucepenman

Hi all I need to leave my 4.5m camper in Barcelona for a 4 week trip home by air. Any recommendations for secure , reasonable cost parking with easy access to the airport?
Cheers

Not sure about Barcelona but at Alicante and Murcia ( nearest airports to me) there are loads of parking/storage firms. Drop your M/H with them and they’ll run you to terminal and take you back on return. Not outrageously expensive. Try googling airport parking Barcelona. Good luck.

Pat

Brother-in-law used to live in Spain and used a " secure " long stay car park near Barcelona airport when he had to temporarily come back to Blighty to help with healthcare for a relative.

Went back over there 3 months later to find his car had been broken into, side window smashed and after a long battle with the company he got nowt from them.

It was obvious from the condition inside it must be been done just after it was parked up yet the company did not even contact him.

Check your M/Home insurance T&Cs. I've seen posts elsewhere saying that the policy limit for absence from the vehicle when awayfrom home is 48 hours

Steve

Not done this in Barcelona, but in Nice I found a campsite approached the owners and explained I needed to fly back to the UK a few times, they gave me a secure space by their house and dropped me at the airport and picked me up several times.

Back