Locked out

GARY ENGLISH

Just read this in mmm.Imagine on holiday 200 miles away,your van is locked with keys in it ,spare set at home.:eek: You phone home and ask son to get spare set to phone.You tell him to press remote button right next to phone ,while you hold your phone next to van.Hey presto van unlocks.:) How clever.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Just read this in mmm.Imagine on holiday 200 miles away,your van is locked with keys in it ,spare set at home.:eek: You phone home and ask son to get spare set to phone.You tell him to press remote button right next to phone ,while you hold your phone next to van.Hey presto van unlocks.:) How clever.

That is a good bit of common sense there mate. Think I would have just panicked.

excellent,i would never have thought of trying that in a million years.....not that mine has remote c/l anyway :D

i wonder if you used the phones record mode and made a recording of the sound it might work then if you had your phone and not your keys you could get in

i have heard of this before and have many owners if this is true now being a master tech for Renault I'm allowed to test these theory's oh and build air cannons but we wont go there anyway we tried infa red via video call on mobile phone and multimedia even sat in the car next to the receiver didn't work so tried the radio frequency by mobile phone sat inside and outside just as for the infa red and still did not work
now this was only tried on Renaults so I'm not saying i wont work on other makes

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back