LilyVan

kathrynann

Hi there, I just joined the site so here is a picture of Lily Aurora, our lovely van!
The picture is at Brockwell Wood Campsite, which I think is awesome..
X

Attachments

• van.jpg
    van.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 264
Great Pic and great van it simply sums up what wildcampings all about. Welcome to the site :):):)

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

By the way where is that camp site?

Just outside newcastle, literally 10 minutes from the Metrocentre, it's in an area called Blaydon. A couple own a small wood and farm and let people camp there - No facilities at all but no worry of being moved on either... Costs £15 a night for our van though, not sure how much tents are...

Just outside newcastle, literally 10 minutes from the Metrocentre, it's in an area called Blaydon. A couple own a small wood and farm and let people camp there - No facilities at all but no worry of being moved on either... Costs £15 a night for our van though, not sure how much tents are...

Sounds good to me. I like a few other on here am a wild camper. not a free camper. so don't mind paying. that is newcaste on Tyne I guess not that other one? LOL

My partner is a chef, he loves to cook outdoors and this is his new toy! That was paella and it was delicious :)

Welcome to the site.

You must come to one of the meets and cook up a paella.

Of Blaydon races fame?

thats not to far from me where abouts is it or is there a contact number mint lookin van real eyecatcher enjoy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back