Lets play a game !

1 Cup

Im driving north today via a few smart motorways
How many times will they reduce the speed limit. For electric car owners ! as most of us on here used these faster ways with just cones and a bloke putting up his umbrella. Lol

Under 10
Over 10
Over 20.
If you are good at math you can do the miles, I will be restricted via these so called smart things ?

Pics to follow

My van has a timer it will be non stop as I filled up with derv @ £1.73 . Its now tiday £1.68 ltr ouch

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-29-14-42-31.png
    Screenshot_2022-12-29-14-42-31.png
    461.1 KB · Views: 51
BTW, if you are a Costco member there is a Fuel Station just about 2 miles off the M6 at Haydock Park just off the Junction to Liverpool.

Could use it on way home . Thanks

So took photos of all restrictions from somerset to Rochdale . And I'll update tomz.

BTW, if you are a Costco member there is a Fuel Station just about 2 miles off the M6 at Haydock Park just off the Junction to Liverpool.
Slightly out of the way for the route.

Going north up the M6 you turn off for Rochdale at J21 - M62 similarly coming back you rejoin the M6 at the same J21.

The Haydock turn off is up at J23 which is the A580 East Lancs Road that runs between Liverpool and Manchester.

Im driving north today via a few smart motorways
How many times will they reduce the speed limit. For electric car owners ! as most of us on here used these faster ways with just cones and a bloke putting up his umbrella. Lol

Under 10
Over 10
Over 20.
If you are good at math you can do the miles, I will be restricted via these so called smart things ?

Pics to follow

My van has a timer it will be non stop as I filled up with derv @ £1.73 . Its now tiday £1.68 ltr ouch
it would be best to refer to real-time traffic updates from reliable sources such as local traffic authorities, GPS navigation systems, or traffic news websites or apps. These sources can provide you with up-to-date information on any speed limit changes or disruptions along your route.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back