lesiure batery

alimein

hi
picked up my first van the lad i bought it from was honest and told me the lesuire batt was u/s he supplied me with a new one the van is a ci fiat ducato riviera do you have to remove the drivers seat to replace the above
and thanks to all who have posted info its very helpfull for us first timers :)

hi
picked up my first van the lad i bought it from was honest and told me the lesuire batt was u/s he supplied me with a new one the van is a ci fiat ducato riviera do you have to remove the drivers seat to replace the above
Leisure batteries are always put in the build-up (depends of the make of your MH) usually (here on the continent) under the passengerseat -on the right- or in a separate hiding under the floor. Your starter battery is always under the front motor canopy. If it is under the frontseat you don't have to remove the seat for you can squeuze the battery out through the front opening under the seat. Be carefull not to tilt it: acid leaks !

Leisure batteries are always put in the build-up (depends of the make of your MH) usually (here on the continent) under the passengerseat -on the right- or in a separate hiding under the floor. Your starter battery is always under the front motor canopy. If it is under the frontseat you don't have to remove the seat for you can squeuze the battery out through the front opening under the seat. Be carefull not to tilt it: acid leaks !

Always!!! Maybe for Fiat.
Certainly not for either (continental) MH I've owned. My transit has the engine battery under the drivers seat and one of the two leisure batteries under the passenger seat. The previous one had both leisure and starting battery in the engine compartment. There is no chance of being able to slide either battery out through the front hole and even if the hole was bigger, there would be no chance of safely disconnecting the battery or removing the hold-down fitting.

hi

i have same van... ans is ...no :cool:

regards;)
aj

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back