Lake District CR stop over ?? Troutbeck Bridge

james1508

Hello All,

Always great to find a good spot in the Lakes. This One isnt on the data base, couldn't understand why. Anyone had any issues here ? It does get busy early, so parking considerately is a must .

Enjoy.

James .

Google Maps
54.416326, -2.908012
IMG_5212.jpg
IMG_5210.jpg

Looks ok that, cant believe ive not noticed it before. Do you think you could get a large coachbuilt overhang reversed backwards over the water here and under the trees to get well back or over the logs at the other end? I dont think I would want to park longways unless it was mid winter.

screenshot_370.jpg

Looks ok that, cant believe ive not noticed it before. Do you think you could get a large coachbuilt overhang reversed backwards over the water here and under the trees to get well back or over the logs at the other end? I dont think I would want to park longways unless it was mid winter.

screenshot_370.jpg

Im sure the overhang would be ok , my van is 6.5 meter on a XL wheel base but i didnt need to back up any further than i did, im sure you would get an overhang over the river of another meter, Trees should be ok but maybe more to the center of the spaces, my van is 2.7 mtrs . When we arrived at 7 pm on a Friday night , it was empty. by 8.30 am it was full.

Hope this helps.

James

Good find. It would be quite handy for a bit of Kayaking on windermere, few beers back at the van, on somewhere else the next day.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back