Kayaks And Canoes

GARY ENGLISH

Is any one out there got inflatable kayaks.Have freinds who have the stearn models they are excellant but exspensive.Thought i would ask around see whats else is about ,just want some thing to put in van for odd occasions in sea etc.

I would try Flea bay got my kayak of there onley a fiberglass general purpous one but there are just loads on there of different types for sale

kayak

Hi, there, I use a 13 foot fishing kayak, which I load on the roof using an alloy ladder and pulley, it weights in at 26kg so the hymer roof can carry the load.
The nice think is, the kayak as rod holders, and a fish finder, well OK a weed finder in my case.
lots of fun.
terry

Inflatable

What a shame, Yorks has just sold one; I'll give him a wake up call so he can get on here and answer any questions you may have.

We both own 4.8mtr Zodiac RIBS that we thrash around Poole and down the Thames on, although like me he may be selling his later this year.

I want a little inflatable with about a 10hp outboard so you can keep it in the m/h and launch it ANYWHERE that's wet! With living in Northampton it's at least 2hrs to any coast... or nearer three when towing and you have to get to a slipway with the m/h. With a little dinghy you can carry it to any pond, river or canal!

kayaks

Nosha do you have a photo of your zodiac ribs ,i could have a nose at.Been looking at a double seater stearns, not many second hand ones about.Do you no off any shops around this area ,i could view any,as i live not to far from you.

RIBs & things

Gary, can you email me direct, then I can easily send pic's of our boats plus any of Yorks Aqua Glide a great bit of kit!

Gary, Have relied to Auto***** @MSN*** hope that's the one to use!?!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back