just saying hello!

warmfront

hi everybody, nice to be around here.

Am currently minus a wagon, but hopefully that will change fairly soon.
Am an experienced wildcamper though - did 5 months (January to May 2003) totally wildcamping in Spain and France. Happy days.....

Never forgot that experience of freedom and am ready to do it again! :cool:

Hello Warmfront, I am yet a junior member, but let me say welcome. Good crowd on here...hope you can take a joke, some of us are terrors! You will get lots of help etc and a laugh or two. Paol.

Welcome to WildCamping - it's good to see another 'wilder' from the Marches area!

Hi warmfront, and welcome to the site, hope you find a wagon soon, or you will miss the summer! Was last weekend it? Oh well, always next year.:D
Looks like we could be forming a Welsh section?;)

Happy Camping:)

thanks guys, just forward planning here for upcoming winter, poss of heading south looking for a warmfront!! Gotta get a camper first mind......not def yet, depends on personal stuf and dosh. Jeez those beasties are still dear to buy .:eek:

Like I said, did it 2003, actually it was Dec-May thinking about it, cos remember spending xmas eve night in a layby up in the sierra nevada - overlooking a big drop (not for sleepwalkers). locals came past at midnight in a candlelight procession singing hymms - at least they sounded like hymns (could have been some sort of anti-brit camper chant). You can't buy that sort of experience can you?

had a boxer autosleeper symphony back then, mind you it got wellied in that 6 months, what with me and my greyhound! :)

Buy from dealer or private? How does this e-bay mullarky work? What you put in a bid without seeing the darn thing? :confused:

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back